20 kg/44.1 lb bag
Pricing is per bag
DDCaroma is a dry flavoring additive used in livestock feeds to improve feed palatability and encourage feed intake.
Good for Swine and Ruminant Animals
- Improve feed palatability with the pure, long-lasting flavor that pigs love
- Minimize feed intake depression during feed transition and other stresses
- Effectively encourage feed intake, reduce diarrhea, and support growth performance
- Patented enzymatic hydrolysis technology adds an irreplaceable natural touch
- 0.01 g automatic batching precision allows product consistency & 0 cross-contamination
Backed up with extensive research
- Improve nursery piglet feed intake and weight gain.
- Reduce diarrhea.
- Reduce use of antibiotic treatments.
In complete feed: use at 300 - 500 g/MT (0.6 to 1.0 lb/ton) for swine and ruminants.